Buying or selling your house can be a very exciting time! For most people, their home represents the largest investment they will make in their lifetime. As such, you deserve to know that your matter is being taken care of by a team of experts.
At Adams & Partners Lawyers we pride ourselves on being able to provide our clients with prompt, expert advice in all areas of Property Law, whether it is conveyancing, leasing or any other transaction you are wishing to undertake.
Why Use Adams & Partners Lawyers?
At Adams & Partners Lawyers we have a highly professional Property Law team consisting of practicing lawyers and Licensed Conveyancers, all dedicated to ensuring that your matter runs as smoothly as possible.
Led by Megan Johnson, our Property Law team can help with any issue which might arise when you buy or sell a property, whether it is Torrens Title, Strata Title, Community Title or ‘Off The Plan’, transferring the ownership of property or refinancing an existing property.
Types of Clients
Our professional Property lawyers and conveyancers pride themselves on being able to assist all people in their property transactions. Whether you are buying your first home, selling an investment property or undertaking transactions through a Trust, Adams & Partners Lawyers will be able to provide you with the timely advice you need.
How we can help you
Our Property Law team at Adams & Partners Lawyers provides professional advice in all areas of property law including:
- Preparing contracts for the sale of land
- Reviewing Investigating contracts for purchase of land
- Negotiating contractual amendments with the other party
- Arranging pre-purchase enquires including Pest & Building Reports, Survey Reports and Building Compliance Certificates
- Aged Care and Retirement Village purchases
- Transfer of Title
- Creation or variation of Easements
- Court action to enforce your contractual rights
Contact us today and find out how we can assist you.